You are a proud headmaster of your local school, not far from where you grew up in South Australia. You try to ensure that the place of learning that you oversee has a pride in the community and invite parents whenever possible to see the progression of their offspring and enjoy shows and exhibitions put on by the students.
However, the main building is now showing signs of age and general wear and tear. You want a safe and enjoyable environment for the pupils to develop in. Speaking to a friend with a small business he puts you in touch with a company dealing with epoxy floor in Adelaide. You call a meeting with governors and treasurer to explain why putting down a new epoxy floor is a great idea.
- You will be saving the school money in the long term as its better value to go for epoxy than laying other surfaces. Owing to its stability it will have a good longevity meaning there will be no need to replace it for many years.
- You don’t want your school to fall behind in any way and you want parents to be eager to put their offspring under the tutelage of you and your staff. A new floor will show that you care and want the highest standards possible, a great example and benchmark to set to those striving for high performance.
- The flooring can be made in many patterns and have logos imprinted into them. Your deck will be unique if you choose to emblazon the school logo onto it. Because of its reflective qualities, the room will offer the illusion that the rooms have become bigger, and you can even save some money on the electricity bills, which pleases any treasurer.
- An epoxy floor is easy to clean off any dirt and spillages by convenient conventional methods, meaning your hygiene team will have an easy task. Don’t worry about accidents, as they will be cleaned in an instant without any damage occurring.
- The floor can deal with heavy items dropping onto it and can handle spilt chemicals in the lab or heat in the kitchens. It is a fantastic surface suited perfectly for a school building and its inhabitants.
By installing an epoxy floor your school will look good and offer a cost-effective solution, upgrading the building as well as giving all the pupils and staff a huge boost when in attendance.