WHY SHOULD YOU OPT FOR A QUARTZ COUNTERTOP?

When you are looking to buy countertops, there are various options that you are faced with. It can sometimes be overwhelming to decide which one to opt for—one of the most popular countertop materials like granite and Quartz. Quartz is an engineered material that has qualities that are similar to granite. When you are looking for a countertop, there are various things that you need to keep in mind, like whether it suits your aesthetical taste and how functional it is, and how prone to damage it is? If Quartz is running for you for your countertop, we will help you make up your mind about it. Quartz can genuinely transform your kitchen experience and make your kitchen more beautiful and stylish. Here are some reasons why you should opt for Quartz Countertops Toronto.

Durability

Whenever you are looking to buy a countertop, the first thing you need to keep in mind is the material’s durability. The material should not get easily chipped due to regular wear and tear. The kitchen is that part of the house which is used very often. Countertops that are made of Quartz are manufacture with the help of stone slabs. This implies that the countertops are 90 percent made up of Quartz, and the rest 10 percent, are made up of binding polymers and colored pigments. The high amount of quartz content adds to the durability of the countertops. The countertops, which are made out of Quartz are also resistant to chipping, staining, and scratching.

Non-porous

If the countertops used in the kitchen are porous in nature, it will add to your costs. Many stones used for countertops can easily absorb water and other liquids, meaning they are highly absorbent. Granite is one of the materials which is less porous in comparison to marble. However, not all kinds of granite are the same. Some types of granite tend to be more porous than others.

On the other hand, Quartz is an engineered material. It has been designed in such a way that the surfaces which are created are nonporous. There is no crack or whole whatsoever through which any water or liquid spill could soak in.

 It is extremely important to have a non-porous surface. When the surface is non-porous, the liquids don’t get absorbed and cause staining. This makes it easier to keep the surface clean from stains and bacteria, viruses, and other microscopic organisms. A non-porous surface also means more comfortable to clean.

Easy Maintenance

Countertops made of Quartz don’t require any wax coating or sealants. This makes the maintenance of the countertops far easier. The non-porous quality of the countertop makes it easy to clean and maintain. You don’t have to worry about scrubbing at the stubborn stains. To clean your countertop, all you have to do is wipe your quartz kitchen countertop with the help of a clean damp cloth and soap. No special kind of soap is required to clean the surface.

Comments are closed.