Bug infestation is one of the common issues that almost all houses are facing today. The best way to take the situation under control is through a professional pest control services in your locality.
If you are in Bury, Greater Manchester, then you can just ring the PE Pest Control Manchester Services. They are the best pest control Bury services and can help you with getting rid of all kinds of uninvited intruders in your house such as rats, bugs, flies, pests, and so on. Visit their webpage to know more about their services in detail.
Bedbug Life Cycle
The required time duration required for a bedbug egg to fully mature is about 1.5 to 2 months. This is the best time to take care of the infestation in your house, as you will be even taking care of the unauthorized multiplication of the pest as well. If left like that, then an adult female can lay up to 200 to 250 eggs and these eggs can hatch within 10 days. The more time you take to get rid of the bedbugs, the more rapidly they will multiply and infest your place.
Bedbug Infestation Control Procedures
Here are some of the options that can make you take care of the bedbug problem as early as possible.
- Install First Response Trap device. This monitoring device will alert you it if picks up the signatures of carbon dioxide, heat, and pheromones in the place where they are installed. It is a very safe device and quite effective as well.
- Follow the idea of washing the linens periodically, vacuuming every nook and corner of the mattress, bedding as well as the cracks and crevices of your bed. Let your mattress and cot dry under sunlight for a day, if possible.
- Spread a layer of petroleum jelly around your bed during the night times. The layer should be at least 2 to 3 inches and should strictly cover the base and surrounding of your bed. You can even follow the idea of taking four containers filled with soapy water and immersing the legs of the cot in those containers throughout the night.
- Caulk all the crevices and cracks that you notice in the cot, bedframes, mouldings, and floors.
- Remove the bird nests and other such animal nests that you might find anywhere on your property. They can become the main source of bedbug infestation in your home.
- Mix insect repellents with some organically made citrus extracts and spray them throughout the house, and especially in such areas where there is the placement of beds and cots.
You can take help of the professional pest control services if you feel like these are just temporary solutions. They will first visit your place for a thorough inspection and will then decide about the right way of handling the issue. Even though their procedures include fumigation, spraying of some solutions in the house, you can stay assured that it will not harm the health of you or your family members.
Look through the available options and pick wisely for a budget-friendly bedbug control solution.
Comments are closed.